Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Republicans - the party of serial killers?
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ichbinsisyphos
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Republicans - the party of serial killers? Reply with quote

full article

Quote:
POLL FINDS EIGHTY PERCENT OF SERIAL KILLERS VOTE REPUBLICAN

Ed Gein, Ted Bundy, David Berkowitz, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer. For decades those names, and the names of dozens of others, have stalked the American consciousness.

Until recently when terrorists became the boogeymen of a nation, the serial killer was the monster of our nightmares, the demon of our subconscious, stalking us at every street corner, along every poorly lit alleyway. While the reality of serial killers was always far from the fantasy, the existence of real life monsters served to provide us with an outlet for deepest fears.
Even in the face of global terrorism, there is something deeply disturbing about the serial killer that continues to disgust, repel, frighten, and fascinate beyond any kind of rational explanation. Perhaps it is the sheer abnormality of the serial killer, perhaps it is the fear that a person we know or love could be one, or perhaps it is just the sheer fascination we have with death, presaging and perhaps rationalizing our own eventual demise. Psychological questions aside, a new poll has indicated that the general population in the United States may have more in common with serial killers than previously believed, namely political leanings. A new poll of living and deceased serial killers has shown that upwards of 80 per cent lean towards conservative ideals and the majority routinely voted Republican, something becoming more and more common throughout the United States as a whole.

“Across the board, serial killers are predominantly conservative in their political leanings.

Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, and probably the biggest name of all, Ted Bundy, were all active in the Republican Party at some level. Quizzing other killers showed the same thing, that the vast majority vote Republican,” said lead pollster David Quick. “We gain no analysis from this, it garners us no insight into the workings of the minds of conservative politicians or serial killers, but it is an overwhelming majority. Because serial killers come from diverse backgrounds and possess vastly different IQ’s they appear to have nothing in common save their conservative ideals and their desire to butcher people. It’s compelling data to be sure.”

Reportedly, David Berkowitz has never voted, but actively supported independent Ross Perot in the 1992 Presidential election.

“Eighty percent is extremely high considering that it’s roughly fifty-fifty in the general population. It could be the feeling of control, self-entitlement, or some other deep set psychological rationale but what it really means is opportunity, especially in today’s political climate,” said Scrape TV Political analyst Gabriel Kinsey. “The Republicans are certainly on a role and the conservative movement can absorb all comers. The momentum is certainly on their side and the best thing right now would be to bring everyone they can on board, even if they are of questionable moral and ethical standing. One thing the Republicans really need is stardom, celebrity, which helps penetrate the swing voters and something the party has been sorely lacking, which many of these people would bring in basketfuls.”

One name often mentioned in Republican circles is Jeffrey Dahmer who officials believe would help bring in younger voters. The case for Dahmer is complicated by his death in 1994.

You know, usually I'm against this type of profiling, but in the light of overwhelming evidence like that we should probably compile a list of Republican voters and question them for possible violent crimes in their past.
And there are still unsolved serial killer cases. The Zodiac Killer for example could still be out there, frantically trying to gather support for Mittens right now!
Koala Kid
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean like austrians the nation of rapists and sadists?
sikpuppy
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koala Kid wrote:
You mean like austrians the nation of rapists and sadists?

I thought that was ostriches. Can't trust them, they always plunge their head in the sand when they sense danger.
ichbinsisyphos
Guru
Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the very few cases where I find water boarding acceptable, to get the Republican voting pigs to confess their despicable crimes and to lead the police to where they buried the bodies, so that the families of the victims can give their loved ones a decent burial at least.
pjp
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That mostly sums up use of waterboarding.

In Loving Memory
1787 - 2008
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Austria was all about child rape in basement confinement. Didn't know they were into serial killing too. Also wasn't the Human Centipede doctor Austrian?
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ichbinsisyphos wrote:
This is one of the very few cases where I find water boarding acceptable, to get the Republican voting pigs to confess their despicable crimes and to lead the police to where they buried the bodies, so that the families of the victims can give their loved ones a decent burial at least.

Ann Coulter is for profiling.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
ichbinsisyphos wrote:

So is Obama. His administration does it thousands of times per day, as they decide which Americans to spy on. Ron Paul supporters are a domestic terrorism threat, don't you know.
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
I thought Austria was all about child rape in basement confinement. Didn't know they were into serial killing too. Also wasn't the Human Centipede doctor Austrian?

so some thread necromancy to help over the pain of another four years with the Black Saviour?

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Satan's got perfectly toned abs and rocks a c-cup.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:lol:

The real pain is the cognitive dissonance being experienced by people who just voted to re-elect Bush 2.0 :o
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:

The real pain is the cognitive dissonance being experienced by people who just voted to re-elect Bush 2.0 :o

maybe they just like it?

There are women who get off having a toilet brush inserted in their vaginas. Guys who like to drive nails into their nutsacks... stranger things have happened...

Libertardian denial of reality is wholly unimpressive and unconvincing, and simply serves to demonstrate what a bunch of delusional fools they all are.

Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:

maybe they just like it?

There are women who get off having a toilet brush inserted in their vaginas. Guys who like to drive nails into their nutsacks... stranger things have happened...

I think you may be on to something here. In addition to masochism, there is also Stockholm Syndrome.

In fact, getting back to the original post, I read a study that said 83% of Austrian men are either homosexual or compulsively masochistic masturbators, having grown up in a country that spread it's cheeks and lubed up so quickly for Germany.
energyman76b
Advocate
Advocate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
energyman76b wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:

maybe they just like it?

I think you may be on to something here. In addition to masochism, there is also Stockholm Syndrome.

In fact, getting back to the original post, I read a study that said 83% of Austrian men are either homosexual or compulsively masochistic masturbators, having grown up in a country that spread it's cheeks and lubed up so quickly for Germany.

that would imply a passive role. While in fact they impaled themselves on Germany's cock and then delivered some of the most monstrous mass killers of them all. Hand an austrian some power and excuses and he will gladly go on a killing spree.

juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
juniper wrote:
ichbinsisyphos wrote:

So is Obama. His administration does it thousands of times per day, as they decide which Americans to spy on. Ron Paul supporters are a domestic terrorism threat, don't you know.

well, he isn't quite as forth coming about it as Coulter is. Also, Coulter is for racial profiling, which is much coarser.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see Ann Coulter having been elected to public office, though. She's just some loud-mouth. Why do you even care what she is "for".
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

energyman76b wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
energyman76b wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:

maybe they just like it?

that would imply a passive role. While in fact they impaled themselves on Germany's cock and then delivered some of the most monstrous mass killers of them all. Hand an austrian some power and excuses and he will gladly go on a killing spree.

juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
I don't see Ann Coulter having been elected to public office, though. She's just some loud-mouth. Why do you even care what she is "for".

influential loud mouth. i will replace coulter with santorum.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:

I'd go with Sheila Jackson Lee (far more of a loud-mouth, and far more ignorant and disconnected from reality). Or how about Maxine Waters; I can easily envision her in a Gestapo uniform running a concentration camp for non-black people.
juniper
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
juniper wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:

I'd go with Sheila Jackson Lee (far more of a loud-mouth, and far more ignorant and disconnected from reality). Or how about Maxine Waters; I can easily envision her in a Gestapo uniform running a concentration camp for non-black people.

I've only barely heard of them (one from your sig). so, i claim not nearly as influential as Coulter or Santorum.

I forgot what we were arguing about now.
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juniper wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
juniper wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:

I've only barely heard of them (one from your sig). so, i claim not nearly as influential as Coulter or Santorum.

I forgot what we were arguing about now.

Far more influential. It's just that you listen too much to bellyaching, fear-mongering Democrats.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: