can not start libreoffice
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unix like
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:12 am    Post subject: can not start libreoffice Reply with quote

Code:
localhost app-i18n # emerge -tvp libreoffice

These are the packages that would be merged, in reverse order:

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R    ] app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2  USE="branding cups dbus graphite gtk kde nsplugin opengl svg vba webdav xmlsec (-aqua) -binfilter -eds -gnome -gstreamer -java -jemalloc -mysql -nlpsolver -odk -pdfimport -postgres -test" 0 kB

Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB

* IMPORTANT: 6 news items need reading for repository 'gentoo'.
 * Use eselect news to read news items.

localhost app-i18n #

I just can't start it when I finished emerge libreoffice.what's wrong with my libreoffice?
By the way,I use KDE.
scarabeus
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are out of crystal balls so tell us what error it exactly prints out and how exactly you launch it :-)
unix like
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I click the libreoffice in my application,firstly it just appear the image of libreoffiice ,then disappear again.it seems that it cannot load!
Kollin
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unix like wrote:
I click the libreoffice in my application,firstly it just appear the image of libreoffiice ,then disappear again.it seems that it cannot load!

scarabeus meant that you should start libreoffice from console window and copy/paste the error (or the output) here ;)
unix like
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried to type "libreoffice" in the teminal,but it did not response to it .it did not show any error.
scarabeus
Developer
Developer

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok that is really weird.

Could you try to create new user for testing and try to launch the libreoffice there, maybe it is configuration migration issue.
unix like
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well,problem solved ! changed from libreoffice to libreoffice-bin,and the libreoffice-bin is ok.thandks!
canis_lupus
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the same problem, but witch the libreoffice-bin. Strange problem, no error output on console.
Mr.Aleksandrs
n00b
n00b

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... I'm, compiled LibreOffice 4.0.0.3 with debug option and when I'm started Libreoffice It's not starting and in console output this bug. Maybe somebody know how to correct this problem?

Code:
libreoffice --writer
warn:configmgr:20558:1:/var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/work/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/configmgr/source/xcuparser.cxx:350: unknown component "org.openoffice.Office.UI.WriterWindowState" in "file:///usr/lib/libreoffice/program/../share/registry/librelogo.xcd"
warn:configmgr:20558:1:/var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/work/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/configmgr/source/xcuparser.cxx:1055: ignoring modify of unknown set member node "private:resource/toolbar/addon_LibreLogo.OfficeToolBar" in "file:///usr/lib/libreoffice/program/../share/registry/res/registry_ru.xcd"
warn:configmgr:20558:1:/var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/work/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/configmgr/source/xcuparser.cxx:1055: ignoring modify of unknown set member node "private:resource/toolbar/addon_LibreLogo.OfficeToolBar" in "file:///usr/lib/libreoffice/program/../share/registry/res/registry_ru.xcd"
warn:configmgr:20558:1:/var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/work/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/configmgr/source/xcuparser.cxx:1055: ignoring modify of unknown set member node "sdbc:address:evolution:local" in "file:///usr/lib/libreoffice/program/../share/registry/res/registry_ru.xcd"
warn:configmgr:20558:1:/var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/work/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/configmgr/source/xcuparser.cxx:1055: ignoring modify of unknown set member node "sdbc:address:evolution:ldap" in "file:///usr/lib/libreoffice/program/../share/registry/res/registry_ru.xcd"
warn:configmgr:20558:1:/var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/work/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/configmgr/source/xcuparser.cxx:1055: ignoring modify of unknown set member node "sdbc:address:evolution:groupwise" in "file:///usr/lib/libreoffice/program/../share/registry/res/registry_ru.xcd"
warn:configmgr:20558:1:/var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/work/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/configmgr/source/xcuparser.cxx:1055: ignoring modify of unknown set member node "sdbc:address:kab" in "file:///usr/lib/libreoffice/program/../share/registry/res/registry_ru.xcd"
warn:configmgr:20558:1:/var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/work/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/configmgr/source/xcuparser.cxx:1055: ignoring modify of unknown set member node "sdbc:postgresql:*" in "file:///usr/lib/libreoffice/program/../share/registry/res/registry_ru.xcd"
warn:configmgr:20558:1:/var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/work/libreoffice-4.0.0.3/configmgr/source/xcuparser.cxx:1055: ignoring modify of unknown set member node "UpdateCheckJob" in "file:///usr/lib/libreoffice/program/../share/registry/res/registry_ru.xcd"
Exited with code '139'

lazy_bum
l33t
l33t

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should really check Bugzilla… it seems that you have an issue like this or this.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: