Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
A God is Born
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1565
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: A God is Born Reply with quote

I have long believed that Sun worship makes the most sense of all our religions. Most good things on Earth come from the Sun directly or indirectly, and it exerts great and mysterious influence on us.

However, I have now decided this is weaksauce and instead to worship the super-massive black hole at the center of our galaxy, Sagittarius A*, as the embodiment of order, balance, and creative destruction.
_________________
"We can't expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism." -- Nikita Krushchev
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mdeininger
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Posts: 1740
Location: Emerald Isles, overlooking Dublin's docklands

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kneel before your new God, shol'va!
_________________
"Confident, lazy, cocky, dead." -- Felix Jongleur, Otherland

( Twitter | Blog | GitHub )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McGruff
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 28 Dec 2004
Posts: 147

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might consider it, if he's a fully-modern god. A deity for the internet age. Can I pray via email? Does he accept paypal? And will my prayers be answered within three working days?

If not, I'm sticking with Amazon and ebay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
richk449
Guru
Guru


Joined: 24 Oct 2003
Posts: 345

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it. Reminds me of the ancient religions, where death and creation were often represented by the same god. And makes me think of the now cliched Vishnu quote "I have become death, the destroyer of worlds".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1565
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcgruff wrote:
I might consider it, if he's a fully-modern god. A deity for the internet age. Can I pray via email? Does he accept paypal? And will my prayers be answered within three working days?

There you go with the anthropomorphism again; what makes you think a god would be male or female like some lowly terrestrial life form? Sagittarius A* eats black holes (no "ho's") and entire star systems for lunch! :wink:

Well, as the First High Druid of Sagittarius A*, I suppose I could designate you as the FaceBook High Druid of Sagittarius A* and/or the Twitter High Druid of Sagittarius A*. Then we could spread worship of the Epic Creator and Destroyer of Worlds in a modern fashion.
_________________
"We can't expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism." -- Nikita Krushchev
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1565
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we need a symbol. How about the Hunab Ku (ancient Mayan symbol):
http://www.ancient-symbols.com/motherhood-symbols.html

I'd like to have used Black Sun symbology, but it has neo-Nazi connotations now.

Other possibly appropriate symbols:

A Neolithic Triskel (used as a sun symbol by several cultures, although a circle around it was added later):
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/60/Triple-Spiral-Symbol.svg

An Irish Sheela na Gig:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheela_na_gig
(Nah, makes me think of Rosie O'Donnel)

The Circumpunct (ancient Egyptian symbol for sun god Ra):
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ae/Circumpunct.svg

A cool version of Sagittarius:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-a4PZx2VTYBc/TWWBIrRScxI/AAAAAAAAACg/ro3ZjEseLes/s1600/sagittarius_jpg_rzd_42076.jpg

A simple Sagittarius symbol (perhaps with some modification):
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Sagittarius.png
_________________
"We can't expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism." -- Nikita Krushchev
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
madchaz
l33t
l33t


Joined: 01 Jul 2003
Posts: 981
Location: Quebec, Canada

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here is your religious music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
_________________
Someone asked me once if I suffered from mental illness. I told him I enjoyed every second of it.
www.madchaz.com Under heavy reconstruction. Bring a hardhat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
b0nafide
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Posts: 153
Location: ~/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice try L Ron Hubbard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
richk449
Guru
Guru


Joined: 24 Oct 2003
Posts: 345

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about the twisted ring for a symbol:
http://www.universetoday.com/87616/herschel-telescope-sees-a-twisted-ring-at-our-galaxys-center/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1565
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

richk449 wrote:
How about the twisted ring for a symbol:
http://www.universetoday.com/87616/herschel-telescope-sees-a-twisted-ring-at-our-galaxys-center/

That's a good idea. It's kind of boring and asymmetric, though. Maybe it could be combined with something (like the Sagittarius symbol or a tit or something).
_________________
"We can't expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism." -- Nikita Krushchev


Last edited by Bones McCracker on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1565
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

madchaz wrote:
And here is your religious music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

Yeah, or this (shows the "Black Sun" symbol, originally of Alemanic paganism, I believe).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVNQBZMVSe0

Sagittarius A* deserves original music.
_________________
"We can't expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism." -- Nikita Krushchev
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Koala Kid
Guru
Guru


Joined: 09 May 2003
Posts: 377

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdeininger wrote:
Kneel before your new God, shol'va!


:lol: :lol: :lol:
_________________
Digital Gunfire
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aCOSwt
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Oct 2007
Posts: 2537
Location: Hilbert space

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:? What kind of transcendent virtues is this supposed to get ?
Well... I mean that... that sort of gadget is a bit compulsory to have when applying for god's job, isn't it ?

Anyway one thing needs be highlighted : Scoop ! Great news ! Never ever seen !

Bonekracker is becoming modest !

He only pretends being the First High Druid.

This is the most modest pretention I ever read from whoever tell what god is !

(As it is well known and demonstrated that whoever tells rationally what god is, implicitly takes himself as god when thinking.)
(That's among the consequences of the ontological argument
)

So... BK, Sagittarius A, is not ready for music yet.
We need first do deduce some aesthetics from it's transcendent gadgets,
Your ontology is still a bit buggy.

Well... in short... Try harder ! :twisted:
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1565
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not "Sagittarius A", infidel!

It's Sagittarius A* <--- note the '*'

As I said, it's the embodiment of order, balance, and creative destruction. It's a super-massive black hole, acting like the furnace of our Galaxy. What would you suggest in the way of aesthetics and transcendent mechanisms?
_________________
"We can't expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism." -- Nikita Krushchev
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aCOSwt
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Oct 2007
Posts: 2537
Location: Hilbert space

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
It's not "Sagittarius A", infidel!

It's Sagittarius A* <--- note the '*'

Sorry I had interpreted the * as some sort of cross reference to a copyright notice.
BoneKracker wrote:
As I said, it's the embodiment of order, balance, and creative destruction.

You are making a serious confusion with what could stand as your catechism.
BoneKracker wrote:
It's a

Look, you are starting completely wrong, saying what it is !
You can say it is about a pair of shoes, toothpaste or a notageek's post, you definitely cannot say it is about whatever god. (Apart of course if you intention is to degrade it to the inferior condition of a pair of shoes, toothpaste or a notageek's post. But I think it cannot be the intention of a First High Druid.)
BoneKracker wrote:
What would you suggest in the way of aesthetics and transcendent mechanisms?

I still cannot write any aesthetics without the transcendent gadgets you apparently fail to provide.

Tip and tricks : The transcendent gadgets generally derive from three concepts :
- Eternity
- Full rational knowledge of everything (This including knowledge of existence as a concept)
- Non caused cause of everything

Here you are... go on BK ! Feel free to elaborate from there. And do not forget, words such as supraliminokalifragilistik are much more welcome than neutrons or toothpaste.
It will be of great help to the First High Druid if he needs to obtain some...
Mandate from the masses...

To sum up with, your god is not born... yet.
A First High Druid... could be...
But... we already had one, hadn't we ?
_________________


Last edited by aCOSwt on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John-Boy
Guru
Guru


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 439
Location: Desperately seeking moksha in all the wrong places

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
It's a super-massive black hole


That's Greece isn't it ?
_________________
Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1565
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aCOSwt wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
It's not "Sagittarius A", infidel!

It's Sagittarius A* <--- note the '*'

Sorry I had interpreted the * as some sort of cross reference to a copyright notice.
BoneKracker wrote:
As I said, it's the embodiment of order, balance, and creative destruction.

You are making a serious confusion with what could stand as your catechism.
BoneKracker wrote:
It's a

Look, you are starting completely wrong, saying what it is !
You can say it is about a pair of shoes, toothpaste or a notageek's post, you definitely cannot say it is about whatever god. (Apart of course if you intention is to degrade it to the inferior condition of a pair of shoes, toothpaste or a notageek's post. But I think it cannot be the intention of a First High Druid.)
BoneKracker wrote:
What would you suggest in the way of aesthetics and transcendent mechanisms?

I still cannot write any aesthetics without the transcendent gadgets you apparently fail to provide.

Tip and tricks : The transcendent gadgets generally derive from three concepts :
- Eternity
- Full rational knowledge of everything (This including knowledge of existence as a concept)
- Non caused cause of everything

Here you are... go on BK ! Feel free to elaborate from there. And do not forget, words such as supraliminokalifragilistik are much more welcome than neutrons or toothpaste.
It will be of great help to the First High Druid if he needs to obtain some...
Mandate from the masses...

To sum up with, your god is not born... yet.
A First High Druid... could be...
But... we already had one, hadn't we ?

Meah... I think you're full of crap. I think being the embodiment of creative destruction is, by definition, highly transcendental. Also, since it has no sex, what other singular, gender-neutral pronoun could I use to refer to a super-massive black hole?
_________________
"We can't expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism." -- Nikita Krushchev
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aCOSwt
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Oct 2007
Posts: 2537
Location: Hilbert space

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Meah... I think you're full of crap.

You first !
BoneKracker wrote:
I think being the embodiment of creative destruction is, by definition, highly transcendental.

a/ No it cannot be !
b/ The problem you are facing here is to invent some transcendent gadget. Transcendentalism has nothing to do here and will be of no help apart for the reader to understand that you are talking bullshit.
c/ Don't try calling for Kant's help.
BoneKracker wrote:
Also, since it has no sex, what other singular, gender-neutral pronoun could I use to refer to a super-massive black hole?

Pffffff... When I pointed out the error you made with IT IS, You had a probability of 1/2 to understand it correctly !
And you got it... wrong !

As usual on OTW, when I complain about "WHATEVER IS", I do not complain about the subject. I don't care about the subject. I mean writing [WHATEVER-AS-SUBJECT] [TO-BE-CONJUGATED]
IS wrong !
So I don't care a damn whatever pronoun you take, it, he, she, il, elle, es.........
Just do not say : Whatever-pronoun-referring-to Sagittarius A* IS ! PERIOD.

All your own crap only proves two things :

- You are not illuminated ! It is an obvious evidence that Sagittarius A* neither illuminated you nor granted you with whatever grace.
Hence, as First High Druid, you are nothing but an usurper.
- You are an heretic !

What do we do with heretics ?
BURN ! BURN ! BURN !
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1565
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that settles it. No druidship for you! :x

Okay, here's your transcendent "gadget": Sagittarius A* is the Universe. It's a supermassive black hole at the center of our Galaxy, but it's also simultaneously the outer surface of the Universe, as Sagittarius A* shows us by the sign of the Twisted Loop around its Holy Singularity, which is the Blessed Infinity Symbol, a Holy Mobius Strip, and a Sacred Torus all rolled into one! It creates and destroys everything in this neck of the woods, but that's just part of it's power; it is actually Everything At Once (all that has been, and all that will ever be)!
_________________
"We can't expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism." -- Nikita Krushchev
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aCOSwt
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Oct 2007
Posts: 2537
Location: Hilbert space

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Well that settles it. No druidship for you! :x

I don't care. I step aside as I'm a bard !
BoneKracker wrote:
Everything At Once

Hah ! Good ! We are progressing ! This is indeed a truely clever concept. Almost certainly full of potentiality. (I mean capability of power)
Let's see if we can build something interesting from there...

BrrzzZ..GrGrGr...Hmpffff...pshshpsh... DING! :idea: NO!

OK, lets admit your AmstramGramVI#*$ is Everything_At_Once.
- First problem : If AstraRothIII% is Everything_At_Once then it necessarily includes itself.
So we must say that AsdtrPRsf8,5& = AsdtrPRsf8,5& U Everything_ELSE_At_Once
Then either your Sagimachin~#{ is alone in this set OR we are going to face a big problem with cardinality.

- Second problem : SagiTrucMuche cannot be alone in this set because as it is everything_at_once, it was everything_at_once yesterday and it is everything_at_once today and the same for tomorrow. (This being said taking the time as one dimension, I perfectly accept the idea that Zglormp* has got nothing to do with time but what I write for time is worth for any other dimension. And you cannot object that because it is a black hole it has no dimension, because per virtue of its definition Everything means everything that is to say including all possible thinkable dimensions) Therefore, your SgLObMouch includes all possible occurrences of itself.

=> You definitely face a problem with cardinality.

Oh Wait ! That does not mean this Everything_At_Once concept is absurd and must be discarded. No No !
It just means that it cannot stand alone. It just means that you need another transcendent concept.
Nothing but normal... I already told you... you need at least 3.
So now you know what to look for : Find a concept that works around the cardinality problem you are facing.

If you succeed... I cannot tell what sort of award you'll get from STRADIVARIUS*£ but... for sure... you'll not be that far from a Fields medal.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1565
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aCOSwt wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
Well that settles it. No druidship for you! :x

I don't care. I step aside as I'm a bard !
BoneKracker wrote:
Everything At Once

Hah ! Good ! We are progressing ! This is indeed a truely clever concept. Almost certainly full of potentiality. (I mean capability of power)
Let's see if we can build something interesting from there...

BrrzzZ..GrGrGr...Hmpffff...pshshpsh... DING! :idea: NO!

OK, lets admit your AmstramGramVI#*$ is Everything_At_Once.
- First problem : If AstraRothIII% is Everything_At_Once then it necessarily includes itself.
So we must say that AsdtrPRsf8,5& = AsdtrPRsf8,5& U Everything_ELSE_At_Once
Then either your Sagimachin~#{ is alone in this set OR we are going to face a big problem with cardinality.

- Second problem : SagiTrucMuche cannot be alone in this set because as it is everything_at_once, it was everything_at_once yesterday and it is everything_at_once today and the same for tomorrow. (This being said taking the time as one dimension, I perfectly accept the idea that Zglormp* has got nothing to do with time but what I write for time is worth for any other dimension. And you cannot object that because it is a black hole it has no dimension, because per virtue of its definition Everything means everything that is to say including all possible thinkable dimensions) Therefore, your SgLObMouch includes all possible occurrences of itself.

=> You definitely face a problem with cardinality.

Pffffttt... Sagittarius A* transcends petty human concepts such as "cardinality, causality, and time". Maybe you missed the part about the Mobius Strip / Infinity Sign and fail to understand the Mystical Power of supermassive black holes.

Here's another one for you: the Great Gift is that, whenever something happens you don't like, all you have to do is say (profoundly), "THE CYCLE CONTINUES", and it no longer matters any more.
_________________
"We can't expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism." -- Nikita Krushchev
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aCOSwt
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Oct 2007
Posts: 2537
Location: Hilbert space

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
Pffffttt... Sagittarius A* transcends petty human concepts such as "cardinality, causality, and time".

Pffffffftttt yourself ! I have no problem to accept that StraDivarIUS-mk4 transcends or ignores whatever human concepts. PROVIDED : You tell us HOW !
SO you MUST invent a new concept that makes SupERBK12 transcends or ignores all this.

Tip & Trick (Used by more reknown god inventors)
You can forge a word. Let's say InDirectredeunconversation. And leave to further generation the responsibility to define exactly what this means.

So, you theory (Precisely used her for what it etymologically means : I see god) would look something like :
Everything_At_Once is a quality of StrAponTINIUS'7 which operates by InDirectredeunconversation.
BoneKracker wrote:
Here's another one for you: the Great Gift is that, whenever something happens you don't like, all you have to do is say (profoundly), "THE CYCLE CONTINUES", and it no longer matters any more.

Don't mix things now. It's far too early.
What you write there will indeed be necessary but it definitely belongs to a Salvation Doctrine.
We are working the gadgets. Goodies will come next.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1565
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aCOSwt wrote:
BoneKracker wrote:
Pffffttt... Sagittarius A* transcends petty human concepts such as "cardinality, causality, and time".

Pffffffftttt yourself ! I have no problem to accept that StraDivarIUS-mk4 transcends or ignores whatever human concepts. PROVIDED : You tell us HOW !
SO you MUST invent a new concept that makes SupERBK12 transcends or ignores all this.

Sagittarius A* works in mysterious ways. Ours is not to reason why; ours is but to do and die.

aCOSwt wrote:
Tip & Trick (Used by more reknown god inventors)
You can forge a word. Let's say InDirectredeunconversation. And leave to further generation the responsibility to define exactly what this means.

Yes. This reminds me: to walk the Epic Path of Enlightenment and glimpse the shadow of the Grand Mystery of Sagittarius A*, one must first submit to the Dialectical Scyentosophy, which elucidates the Transmutative Immanence of Sagittarius A*

aCOSwt wrote:
So, you theory (Precisely used her for what it etymologically means : I see god) would look something like :
Everything_At_Once is a quality of StrAponTINIUS'7 which operates by InDirectredeunconversation.
BoneKracker wrote:
Here's another one for you: the Great Gift is that, whenever something happens you don't like, all you have to do is say (profoundly), "THE CYCLE CONTINUES", and it no longer matters any more.

Don't mix things now. It's far too early.
What you write there will indeed be necessary but it definitely belongs to a Salvation Doctrine.
We are working the gadgets. Goodies will come next.

Do not belittle the Scyentosophic Transmutative Mystery of The Great Gift!
_________________
"We can't expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism." -- Nikita Krushchev
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Old School
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 20 Nov 2004
Posts: 236
Location: The Covered Bridge Capital of Oregon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

High Druid BoneKracker, do not bandy words with the French humanist infidel. Instead, issue a fatwa and stuff him in the Holy Singularity.
_________________
I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aCOSwt
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Oct 2007
Posts: 2537
Location: Hilbert space

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old School wrote:
the French humanist infidel.

8) I like that one ! Thank you !
Old School wrote:
Instead, issue a fatwa and stuff him in the Holy Singularity.

D'you mean you suggest BK to pollute his own thread with so much drivel that pjp will stuff my contributions & occurrences of my avatar in his Everything_At_Once thread ?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum