Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
2.6.37.2_plus_v1: BFS, CFS,THP,compaction, zcache or TOI
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DigitalCorpus
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 245

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kernelOfTruth wrote:
Hi DigitalCorpus,

of course I remember you - you're THE Reiser4 expert ! Of course after me (just joking :P )

glad to see you again, buddy

ok, think I'll give (at least) BFQ a try and (if it works) BFS also

Yeah, I've been busy for a while. Mostly work/maintenance on my server and just life. It's been a log while since I've done any testing with reiser4. I haven't had a problem in a long time. I should do some more runs on performance since r4 got some major cod updates with 2.6.37
_________________
Atlas (HDTV PVR, HTTP & Media server)
http://atlas.selfip.net/Info/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Posts: 5737
Location: Vienna, Austria; Germany; hello world :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Update4:

1) 2.6.37_plus_v14_zram-data-corruption_fix.patch (1.13 KB)
pastebin.com (mirror)

fa4b7b6c43473e6a9f7c87e4a913c5b9 2.6.37_plus_v14_zram-data-corruption_fix.patch

this fixes a data corruption issue with zram
if you're using kztmem and NOT zram - NO data corruption has occured for you
kztmem only needs zram enabled due to its usage of xvmalloc

2) [upstream fix from zen-kernel.org for slqb]

slqb: add missing || condition to new ifdef statement

apply this on top of the v14 patchset, please

_________________
https://github.com/kernelOfTruth/ZFS-for-SystemRescueCD/tree/ZFS-for-SysRescCD-4.3.0-r2
2.6.37.2_plus_v1: BFS, CFS,THP,compaction, zcache or TOI
Hardcore Linux user since 2004 :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Posts: 5737
Location: Vienna, Austria; Germany; hello world :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update5:

Everyone's advised to update to v15

v15 includes all changes since v14

Quote:
changes (for v14 -> v15):

20 2.6.38_patches/15 x86 platform ->
7 [tip:x86_urgent] x86-32: Make sure the stack is set up before we use it

"25 kztmem" --> rename & bump from V1 to V2 to "25 zcache"
1 zcache-linux-2.6.37-110205.patch

(IMPORTANT NOTE: zcache MUST be specified as a kernel boot parameter or
nothing happens!) And if you love to see tons of detailed statstics
changing dynamically try running the following bash script in a big window
with "watch -d":
http://oss.oracle.com/projects/tmem/dist/files/zcache/zcache-stats

the "new" zcache by Dan Magenheimer & Nitin Gupta

* zcache and kztmem combine to become the new zcache
* [PATCH V2 0/3] drivers/staging: zcache: dynamic page cache/swap

(Historical note: This "new" zcache patchset supercedes both the
kztmem patchset and the "old" zcache patchset as described in:
http://lkml.org/lkml/2011/2/5/148)



27 even more fixes -> 9 uvesafb, vesafb ->
1 [PATCH 1_3] uvesafb,vesafb: create WC or WB PAT entries
2 [PATCH 2_3] Add ioremap_cache and ioremap_wc to all architectures
3 [PATCH 3_3] uvesafb: remove-ifdef-CONFIG_X86-around-ioremap

_________________
https://github.com/kernelOfTruth/ZFS-for-SystemRescueCD/tree/ZFS-for-SysRescCD-4.3.0-r2
2.6.37.2_plus_v1: BFS, CFS,THP,compaction, zcache or TOI
Hardcore Linux user since 2004 :D


Last edited by kernelOfTruth on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raj7095
n00b
n00b


Joined: 08 Feb 2011
Posts: 59

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

v15 fails to boot. i get an error that says something similar to kernel not working, falling back to the backup kernel, not working either. v14 worked just fine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Posts: 5737
Location: Vienna, Austria; Germany; hello world :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raj7095 wrote:
v15 fails to boot. i get an error that says something similar to kernel not working, falling back to the backup kernel, not working either. v14 worked just fine.


what architecture (32bit, 64bit), processor-type, zcache or TOI kernel ?

are you using vesafb or uvesafb ?

thanks !
_________________
https://github.com/kernelOfTruth/ZFS-for-SystemRescueCD/tree/ZFS-for-SysRescCD-4.3.0-r2
2.6.37.2_plus_v1: BFS, CFS,THP,compaction, zcache or TOI
Hardcore Linux user since 2004 :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raj7095
n00b
n00b


Joined: 08 Feb 2011
Posts: 59

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok never mind, i built the initrd image in a wrong place. i built it in the kernel build directory instead of /boot. fixed my problem after i copied it over to /boot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Posts: 5737
Location: Vienna, Austria; Germany; hello world :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raj7095 wrote:
ok never mind, i built the initrd image in a wrong place. i built it in the kernel build directory instead of /boot. fixed my problem after i copied it over to /boot


ok,

thanks anyway for using this kernel & registering on this forum :)

I meanwhile re-uploaded the v14 patches - if there's still demand for it :idea:
_________________
https://github.com/kernelOfTruth/ZFS-for-SystemRescueCD/tree/ZFS-for-SysRescCD-4.3.0-r2
2.6.37.2_plus_v1: BFS, CFS,THP,compaction, zcache or TOI
Hardcore Linux user since 2004 :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dagger
Retired Dev
Retired Dev


Joined: 11 Jun 2003
Posts: 765
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V15 is crashing on brtfs. It allows you to mount it, but any ls/cd operation will crash the kernel. No idea about previous versions, as this was the first one I tried.

Code:

Feb 09 12:11:03 [sudo] piasekr : TTY=pts/1 ; PWD=/home/piasekr ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/mount /dev/sdb4 /home/dev/
Feb 09 12:11:03 [sudo] pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0)
Feb 09 12:11:03 [kernel] [   44.982120] device fsid a3411fa15da16719-89b0e317c6f7ecaf devid 1 transid 206422 /dev/sdb4
Feb 09 12:11:05 [kernel] [   46.887563] zcache: created ephemeral tmem pool, id=2
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.450801] BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at 0000000000000050
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.450837] IP: [<ffffffff811c9817>] btrfs_encode_fh+0x3b/0xf0
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.450861] PGD 0
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.450910] CPU 6
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.450918] Modules linked in: af_packet nouveau ttm snd_hda_codec_realtek drm_kms_helper sr_mod tpm_tis broadcom tpm sg snd_hda_intel snd_hda_codec snd_hwdep snd_pcm snd_timer snd snd_page_alloc dcdbas drm i2c_algo_bit cfbcopyarea cfbimgblt
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.451068]
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.451077] Pid: 4192, comm: btrfs-cache-326 Not tainted 2.6.37-gentoo-ZCACHE #3 0XC7MM/Precision T1500
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.451099] RIP: 0010:[<ffffffff811c9817>]  [<ffffffff811c9817>] btrfs_encode_fh+0x3b/0xf0
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.451125] RSP: 0018:ffff8803d6de5a00  EFLAGS: 00010246
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.451140] RAX: 00000000000000ff RBX: ffff8803ba264d48 RCX: 0000000000000000
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.451162] RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000000000006 RDI: ffff8803ba264d48
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.451180] RBP: ffff8803d6de5a70 R08: ffffffFeb 09 12:12:23 [kernel] [    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset


_________________
95% of all computer errors occur between chair and keyboard (TM)
Join the FSF as an Associate Member!
Post under CC license.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Posts: 5737
Location: Vienna, Austria; Germany; hello world :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dagger wrote:
V15 is crashing on brtfs. It allows you to mount it, but any ls/cd operation will crash the kernel. No idea about previous versions, as this was the first one I tried.

Code:

Feb 09 12:11:03 [sudo] piasekr : TTY=pts/1 ; PWD=/home/piasekr ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/mount /dev/sdb4 /home/dev/
Feb 09 12:11:03 [sudo] pam_unix(sudo:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0)
Feb 09 12:11:03 [kernel] [   44.982120] device fsid a3411fa15da16719-89b0e317c6f7ecaf devid 1 transid 206422 /dev/sdb4
Feb 09 12:11:05 [kernel] [   46.887563] zcache: created ephemeral tmem pool, id=2
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.450801] BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at 0000000000000050
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.450837] IP: [<ffffffff811c9817>] btrfs_encode_fh+0x3b/0xf0
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.450861] PGD 0
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.450910] CPU 6
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.450918] Modules linked in: af_packet nouveau ttm snd_hda_codec_realtek drm_kms_helper sr_mod tpm_tis broadcom tpm sg snd_hda_intel snd_hda_codec snd_hwdep snd_pcm snd_timer snd snd_page_alloc dcdbas drm i2c_algo_bit cfbcopyarea cfbimgblt
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.451068]
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.451077] Pid: 4192, comm: btrfs-cache-326 Not tainted 2.6.37-gentoo-ZCACHE #3 0XC7MM/Precision T1500
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.451099] RIP: 0010:[<ffffffff811c9817>]  [<ffffffff811c9817>] btrfs_encode_fh+0x3b/0xf0
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.451125] RSP: 0018:ffff8803d6de5a00  EFLAGS: 00010246
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.451140] RAX: 00000000000000ff RBX: ffff8803ba264d48 RCX: 0000000000000000
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.451162] RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000000000006 RDI: ffff8803ba264d48
Feb 09 12:11:07 [kernel] [   49.451180] RBP: ffff8803d6de5a70 R08: ffffffFeb 09 12:12:23 [kernel] [    0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset



you have backups, right ?

just to be sure - I read about the following: [PATCH] fix (latent?) memory corruption in btrfs_encode_fh()

if that already is in 2.6.37 included, nothing to worry about

*) the trigger or cause can either be the io-less dirty throttling patchset - so the same also should appear in the current zen-kernel

*) or it's caused by zcache - then please test a vanilla 2.6.37 with the zcache-patch only

*) or if you're NOT using nfs - try disabling that whether that makes a change


thanks for testing !
_________________
https://github.com/kernelOfTruth/ZFS-for-SystemRescueCD/tree/ZFS-for-SysRescCD-4.3.0-r2
2.6.37.2_plus_v1: BFS, CFS,THP,compaction, zcache or TOI
Hardcore Linux user since 2004 :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dagger
Retired Dev
Retired Dev


Joined: 11 Jun 2003
Posts: 765
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I've got backup. I wouldn't test any new kernel if I couldn't afford data loss :)

I will zcache-patch only later this week.
_________________
95% of all computer errors occur between chair and keyboard (TM)
Join the FSF as an Associate Member!
Post under CC license.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Posts: 5737
Location: Vienna, Austria; Germany; hello world :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dagger wrote:
Of course I've got backup. I wouldn't test any new kernel if I couldn't afford data loss :)

I will zcache-patch only later this week.


ok,

good luck & have fun :)


I'm currently not using btrfs since it's too "unstable" for me - in the sense that randomly data-corruption occurs after hardlocks, resume from suspend, etc.

so it's not worth it for me right now

therefore I also can't say anything about if btrfs works on this kernel patch(set) since I haven't tested it ...
_________________
https://github.com/kernelOfTruth/ZFS-for-SystemRescueCD/tree/ZFS-for-SysRescCD-4.3.0-r2
2.6.37.2_plus_v1: BFS, CFS,THP,compaction, zcache or TOI
Hardcore Linux user since 2004 :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Posts: 5737
Location: Vienna, Austria; Germany; hello world :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Update6:

please apply the following fix on top of v15 (with zcache):

[PATCH] staging: zcache: fix memory leak

alternatively from pastebin: http://pastebin.com/taSsWasw

_________________
https://github.com/kernelOfTruth/ZFS-for-SystemRescueCD/tree/ZFS-for-SysRescCD-4.3.0-r2
2.6.37.2_plus_v1: BFS, CFS,THP,compaction, zcache or TOI
Hardcore Linux user since 2004 :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raj7095
n00b
n00b


Joined: 08 Feb 2011
Posts: 59

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!! this kernel compiles with intel c compiler 8O . didn't get a single error. time to boot. :wink:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Posts: 5737
Location: Vienna, Austria; Germany; hello world :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raj7095 wrote:
WOW!! this kernel compiles with intel c compiler 8O . didn't get a single error. time to boot. :wink:


8O

more info please:

which patch you used, compiler flags, etc. ?

did you use some new linuxdna patch ?

I'd like to try that out, too (if it works with genkernel, that is ...)

I can't have enough performance per watt and making the kernel as efficient as possible is advantageous in today's economy
_________________
https://github.com/kernelOfTruth/ZFS-for-SystemRescueCD/tree/ZFS-for-SysRescCD-4.3.0-r2
2.6.37.2_plus_v1: BFS, CFS,THP,compaction, zcache or TOI
Hardcore Linux user since 2004 :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raj7095
n00b
n00b


Joined: 08 Feb 2011
Posts: 59

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, i just used your latest patch with the zcache memory leak fix. no linuxdna. compiler flags were "-O3 -mssse3 -ip -fp-model fast=2 -unroll-aggressive -vec-guard-write -march=native" i will try some more compiler flags. maybe even -fast. didn't get a single error during compiling. and it boots up as well. and i think i just gained about a performance boost of 5 fps in compiz. before it was 44, now its 48 - 49 ish with compiz cube.

Last edited by raj7095 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raj7095
n00b
n00b


Joined: 08 Feb 2011
Posts: 59

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, remember to export xild as LD and xiar as AR.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Posts: 5737
Location: Vienna, Austria; Germany; hello world :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks raj7095 !

I'm pretty new to this whole icc thing:

would there be any problems when compiling kernel-modules ?

I guess I would need to compile them with icc, too ? (e.g. virtualbox-modules)
_________________
https://github.com/kernelOfTruth/ZFS-for-SystemRescueCD/tree/ZFS-for-SysRescCD-4.3.0-r2
2.6.37.2_plus_v1: BFS, CFS,THP,compaction, zcache or TOI
Hardcore Linux user since 2004 :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raj7095
n00b
n00b


Joined: 08 Feb 2011
Posts: 59

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont have a lot of modules. but the few modules that i did have were compiled successfully and work properly so far. dont know about virtualbox though. i will try installing it and see if it works.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raj7095
n00b
n00b


Joined: 08 Feb 2011
Posts: 59

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, you need to compile the modules with icc as well. my gcc compiled virtualbox modules don't work in the new kernel. but, if you install virtualbox from the binary uploaded on their website, you don't need to compile the modules. they work with all compilers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tranquilcool
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 25 Mar 2005
Posts: 1049

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kernelOfTruth wrote:
thanks raj7095 !

I'm pretty new to this whole icc thing:

would there be any problems when compiling kernel-modules ?

I guess I would need to compile them with icc, too ? (e.g. virtualbox-modules)


source /opt/intel/compilerpro-12.0.2.137/bin/compilervars.sh ia32 (or intel64)
make AR=xiar LD=xild && make AR=xiar LD=xild modules_install

and that's pretty all.
works fine here.

to set env. for portage installation of packages with icc.

nano /etc/env.d/05icc

PATH=/opt/intel/compilerpro-12.0.2.137/bin/ia32
ROOTPATH=/opt/intel/compilerpro-12.0.2.137/bin/ia32
LDPATH=/opt/intel/compilerpro-12.0.2.137/compiler/lib/ia32
MANPATH=/opt/intel/compilerpro-12.0.2.137/man
_________________
this is a strange strange world.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raj7095
n00b
n00b


Joined: 08 Feb 2011
Posts: 59

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, here is another thing that you can do. add icc to your use flags. then portage will compile everything with icc if it is known to not break the system. ah man, cant wait till i get my new desktop, that way i can screw around and install gentoo on it and not worry about my mom yelling at me. xD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Posts: 5737
Location: Vienna, Austria; Germany; hello world :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dagger wrote:
Of course I've got backup. I wouldn't test any new kernel if I couldn't afford data loss :)

I will zcache-patch only later this week.


there's a discussion going on at lkml about that problem

Re: [PATCH V2 0/3] drivers/staging: zcache: dynamic page cache/swap compression


please participate :idea:

thanks !
_________________
https://github.com/kernelOfTruth/ZFS-for-SystemRescueCD/tree/ZFS-for-SysRescCD-4.3.0-r2
2.6.37.2_plus_v1: BFS, CFS,THP,compaction, zcache or TOI
Hardcore Linux user since 2004 :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Posts: 5737
Location: Vienna, Austria; Germany; hello world :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Update7:

latest btrfs !

just apply on top of v15

for those using this kernel and DON'T have zcache enabled:

1) 1_btrfs-2.6.38-rc4.patch (151.8 KB)

md5sum 1_btrfs-2.6.38-rc4.patch wrote:

c71f45854c240fef81e0895ecf823c62 1_btrfs-2.6.38-rc4.patch


2) please also apply the following patch: [PATCH] fix (latent?) memory corruption in btrfs_encode_fh()

alternatively (from pastebin.com): 2_[PATCH] fix (latent?) memory corruption in btrfs_encode_fh()


you can try to use btrfs with zcache but most likely a (yet to be fixed) BUG will be triggered: http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-6571799.html#6571799

_________________
https://github.com/kernelOfTruth/ZFS-for-SystemRescueCD/tree/ZFS-for-SysRescCD-4.3.0-r2
2.6.37.2_plus_v1: BFS, CFS,THP,compaction, zcache or TOI
Hardcore Linux user since 2004 :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Etrnls
n00b
n00b


Joined: 20 Dec 2008
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raj7095 wrote:
also, here is another thing that you can do. add icc to your use flags. then portage will compile everything with icc if it is known to not break the system. ah man, cant wait till i get my new desktop, that way i can screw around and install gentoo on it and not worry about my mom yelling at me. xD.


Really ? the portage is smart enough to know which package will not break with icc ?
and I can't find any package with icc use flag...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kernelOfTruth
Watchman
Watchman


Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Posts: 5737
Location: Vienna, Austria; Germany; hello world :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Etrnls wrote:
raj7095 wrote:
also, here is another thing that you can do. add icc to your use flags. then portage will compile everything with icc if it is known to not break the system. ah man, cant wait till i get my new desktop, that way i can screw around and install gentoo on it and not worry about my mom yelling at me. xD.


Really ? the portage is smart enough to know which package will not break with icc ?
and I can't find any package with icc use flag...


can we keep this to another thread, please ?

thanks !

HOWTO_ICC_and_Portage
_________________
https://github.com/kernelOfTruth/ZFS-for-SystemRescueCD/tree/ZFS-for-SysRescCD-4.3.0-r2
2.6.37.2_plus_v1: BFS, CFS,THP,compaction, zcache or TOI
Hardcore Linux user since 2004 :D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Unsupported Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum