Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Test test!!!!
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bababababa
n00b
n00b


Joined: 19 Aug 2009
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Test test!!!! Reply with quote

The travel to by bus

In my opinion: Travelers should travel by bus than car.
Travel by bus better car. Travel by bus we can save more money because it is cheap and we can bring it costs to travel by private car. Bus services, some free cars to free money. Put in the bus can also reduce the traffic jam on a road car because it reduced volume can reduce air pollution and to reduce global warming.
But the problem is the bus a little for example, users have many and sometimes does not seat all the way to standing. They must wait for the bus more time.

In conclusion: We should use resources such as a savings and helping it to reduce air pollution. World to help us from global warming. The adoption of a private car instead of bus. Do you agree with me?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Earthwings
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 14 Apr 2003
Posts: 7751
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved from Gentoo Forums Feedback to Off the Wall.
_________________
KDE 4.14 - Get It While It's Hot!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1566
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: Re: Test test!!!! Reply with quote

bababababa wrote:
The travel to by bus

In my opinion: Travelers should travel by bus than car.
Travel by bus better car. Travel by bus we can save more money because it is cheap and we can bring it costs to travel by private car. Bus services, some free cars to free money. Put in the bus can also reduce the traffic jam on a road car because it reduced volume can reduce air pollution and to reduce global warming.
But the problem is the bus a little for example, users have many and sometimes does not seat all the way to standing. They must wait for the bus more time.

In conclusion: We should use resources such as a savings and helping it to reduce air pollution. World to help us from global warming. The adoption of a private car instead of bus. Do you agree with me?


Get a bicycle, like a good little Communist.
_________________
pjp wrote:
I didn't misquote you, I just misunderstood you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cach0rr0
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 13 Nov 2008
Posts: 4122
Location: Houston, Republic of Texas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: Test test!!!! Reply with quote

bababababa wrote:
The travel to by bus

In my opinion: Travelers should travel by bus than car.
Travel by bus better car. Travel by bus we can save more money because it is cheap and we can bring it costs to travel by private car. Bus services, some free cars to free money. Put in the bus can also reduce the traffic jam on a road car because it reduced volume can reduce air pollution and to reduce global warming.
But the problem is the bus a little for example, users have many and sometimes does not seat all the way to standing. They must wait for the bus more time.

In conclusion: We should use resources such as a savings and helping it to reduce air pollution. World to help us from global warming. The adoption of a private car instead of bus. Do you agree with me?


Are you by any chance a regular respondent on Yahoo! Answers?
_________________
Lost configuring your system?
dump lspci -n here | see Pappy's guide | Link Stash
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1566
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: Test test!!!! Reply with quote

cach0rr0 wrote:
Are you by any chance a regular respondent on Yahoo! Answers?

No, but he's a regular user of Google Translate.

Either that, or he's the guy who wrote the documentation for my motherboard.
_________________
pjp wrote:
I didn't misquote you, I just misunderstood you.


Last edited by Bones McCracker on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rcx21000
n00b
n00b


Joined: 20 May 2004
Posts: 64
Location: somewhere

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: Test test!!!! Reply with quote

BoneKracker wrote:
bababababa wrote:
The travel to by bus

In my opinion: Travelers should travel by bus than car.
Travel by bus better car. Travel by bus we can save more money because it is cheap and we can bring it costs to travel by private car. Bus services, some free cars to free money. Put in the bus can also reduce the traffic jam on a road car because it reduced volume can reduce air pollution and to reduce global warming.
But the problem is the bus a little for example, users have many and sometimes does not seat all the way to standing. They must wait for the bus more time.

In conclusion: We should use resources such as a savings and helping it to reduce air pollution. World to help us from global warming. The adoption of a private car instead of bus. Do you agree with me?


Get a bicycle, like a good little Communist.


Weeeee! Bicycle!

The travel to by bicycle

In my opinion: Travelers should travel by bicycle than car or bus.
Travel by bicycle better car or bus. Travel by bicycle can save more lives because it is low momentum and we can crash it less damaging the by private car. Bicycle services, some free cars to free parking used land. Put in the bicycle can also reduce the traffic jam on a road car because it reduced volume and speed can reduce air pollution and to reduce fat people and crashes.
But the problem is the bicycle a slow for example, users have fast and sometimes does not want to go slow. And too fat users than go slower. They must start for bicycle trip more earlier time. But the practice them faster go.
Good though balance because cost.
Some and private cars using think annoying of bicycles. Not important due to bicycle better car. Bicycle in center of way and to ignore users annoyed. They slower trip more time good: users think own way problem bad nice.

In conclusion: We should use resources such as a savings and helping it to reduce air pollution. World to help us from global warming. The adoption of a private car instead of bicycle. Do you agree with me? You not agree causes own bicycle over your car run!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jdmulloy
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 24 Dec 2004
Posts: 139
Location: Massachusetts, USA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That post is harder to understand than a Palin speech.
_________________
Joe Mulloy | http://twitter.com/jdmulloy | Ron Paul in 2012! | 5-1-07 | Unban Playfool | Fire your "Too big to fail" bank http://moveyourmoney.info
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1566
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auto motor transported promiscuously marches efficiency the follower of, however. Once upon a time, the method of manual most prodigious and tumescent in former of industrial revolt.

In ensemble with genre of swift movements, the bloating productivity celebrated in abandon is throughout the land. Sorrowful bicycles have assumed museum-quality position in looking over one's shoulder. It might be said, "Fail to" (je je).

Thus with tomorrow people's vision in the joy hands say to, "Suck it bitches!". FTW the Autotomotor... and Ruler of grand Buick!
_________________
pjp wrote:
I didn't misquote you, I just misunderstood you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doubleagent
Guru
Guru


Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Posts: 444
Location: 127.0.0.1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goodness, Oh...this thought I we were past.
_________________
shickapooka wrote:
i think they programmed [otw] based on a right-wing jewish-nigger-nazi, his gay, retarded, left-wing love slave with webbed feet, and their three headed cat that poops uncontrollably. the cat is also an apple fanboy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Akkara
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 28 Mar 2006
Posts: 5234
Location: &akkara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Test test!!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
In my opinion: Travelers should travel by bus than car.

I think better travel by car than bus. First travel by car. Than park near bus. Than travel by bus to place of going. After visit place of going, than travel by bus to parking of car than travel by car to house of living.

Quote:
Travel by bus we can save more money because it is cheap and we can bring it costs to travel by private car. Bus services, some free cars to free money.

Travel by leg more cheaper. But long time to finish at place of going. Don't know where find free cars or free money.

Quote:
Put in the bus can also reduce the traffic jam on a road car because it reduced volume can reduce air pollution and to reduce global warming.

Not easy to put in bus. Need very big bus to put a road of traffic cars inside. Big bus pollute muchly more. Also loud because many cars beeping horn. So not easy to reduce volume.


Quote:
The adoption of a private car instead of bus. Do you agree with me?

I don't like adoption of those. Adoption of children help world more. Also make them happy if you good person.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jho
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 24 May 2007
Posts: 153
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the fuck did I just read?
_________________
"I'm sorry, I only accept criticism in the form of sed expressions."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lesourbe
l33t
l33t


Joined: 24 Nov 2005
Posts: 710
Location: Champagne !

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jho wrote:
What the fuck did I just read?


who knows ?
_________________
Is that a banhammer ?
LeSourbe, Member of EPowerforce.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alcap
n00b
n00b


Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 25

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one noticed the bot like behaviour? Just because it's not an ad about viagra or drugs doesn't mean it's not a bot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cach0rr0
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 13 Nov 2008
Posts: 4122
Location: Houston, Republic of Texas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jho wrote:
What the fuck did I just read?


a Palin speech
_________________
Lost configuring your system?
dump lspci -n here | see Pappy's guide | Link Stash
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lesourbe
l33t
l33t


Joined: 24 Nov 2005
Posts: 710
Location: Champagne !

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tmafcerqueira wrote:
No one noticed the bot like behaviour? Just because it's not an ad about viagra or drugs doesn't mean it's not a bot.


I took a bit of his post and googled for it, no result: randomly generated crap.
_________________
Is that a banhammer ?
LeSourbe, Member of EPowerforce.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alcap
n00b
n00b


Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 25

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lesourbe wrote:
tmafcerqueira wrote:
No one noticed the bot like behaviour? Just because it's not an ad about viagra or drugs doesn't mean it's not a bot.


I took a bit of his post and googled for it, no result: randomly generated crap.

It's worst than I thought then :D
The thought is good and all, but travelling by bus is not an option for 80% of the population... Most people have appointments, schedules, or something of the kind that they need to keep. Wasting 25 min to travel less than 5km with practically no traffic (this not counting for the wait time on the bus stop) is really not an option for those people. Never mind the fact that buses are nearly always late.
Subways, on the other hand, are freaking awesome! Trains are always on time (or nearly always), it's a lot faster, and (at least here) the frequency between trains is 5min at night (past 23:00, I think) and 3 min during the day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Earthwings
Administrator
Administrator


Joined: 14 Apr 2003
Posts: 7751
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tmafcerqueira wrote:
No one noticed the bot like behaviour? Just because it's not an ad about viagra or drugs doesn't mean it's not a bot.
Sure, but couldn't find a true indicator (e.g. copied the text from yahoo answers) yet.
_________________
KDE 4.14 - Get It While It's Hot!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
poly_poly-man
Advocate
Advocate


Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 2477
Location: RIT, NY, US

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earthwings wrote:
tmafcerqueira wrote:
No one noticed the bot like behaviour? Just because it's not an ad about viagra or drugs doesn't mean it's not a bot.
Sure, but couldn't find a true indicator (e.g. copied the text from yahoo answers) yet.
he hasn't replied, he put the title in the first line of the post...

it's a bot.
_________________
iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAA

avatar: new version of logo - see topic 838248. Potentially still a WiP.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jdmulloy
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 24 Dec 2004
Posts: 139
Location: Massachusetts, USA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tmafcerqueira wrote:
lesourbe wrote:
tmafcerqueira wrote:
No one noticed the bot like behaviour? Just because it's not an ad about viagra or drugs doesn't mean it's not a bot.


I took a bit of his post and googled for it, no result: randomly generated crap.

It's worst than I thought then :D
The thought is good and all, but travelling by bus is not an option for 80% of the population... Most people have appointments, schedules, or something of the kind that they need to keep. Wasting 25 min to travel less than 5km with practically no traffic (this not counting for the wait time on the bus stop) is really not an option for those people. Never mind the fact that buses are nearly always late.
Subways, on the other hand, are freaking awesome! Trains are always on time (or nearly always), it's a lot faster, and (at least here) the frequency between trains is 5min at night (past 23:00, I think) and 3 min during the day


++

I go to school in Boston and often use public transportation, the subway is pretty good but the bus sucks. They are supposed to come every 10 minutes, but what usually ends up happening is they clump together and you get two buses one behind the other every 20-30 minutes.
_________________
Joe Mulloy | http://twitter.com/jdmulloy | Ron Paul in 2012! | 5-1-07 | Unban Playfool | Fire your "Too big to fail" bank http://moveyourmoney.info


Last edited by jdmulloy on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John-Boy
Guru
Guru


Joined: 23 Jun 2004
Posts: 439
Location: Desperately seeking moksha in all the wrong places

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Test test!!!! Reply with quote

bababababa wrote:
more money because it is cheap


Not round here it ain't *. In fact factoring everything in - you're better off using your car, even with another fuel price hike on the horizon.


I can speak with some authority, I have to use public transport now - and aside from the cost, wait for the thing to turn up (in fairness for me it isn't too bad, mainly 'cause I'm on an arterial route), there's the horrors of - mad people, unwashed people, both mad/unwashed and the elderly to look out for.
_________________
It's later than you think
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dmitchell
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 17 May 2003
Posts: 1159
Location: Austin, Texas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They need to do way instain mother.
_________________
Your argument is invalid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muso
l33t
l33t


Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Posts: 656
Location: The Holy city of Honolulu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmitchell wrote:
They need to do way instain mother.


Back to new york, too lady to rest.
_________________
http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com/
auf alten Schiffen lernt man Segeln.
YOU'RE NOT A LIBERAL!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NotQuiteSane
Guru
Guru


Joined: 30 Jan 2005
Posts: 471
Location: Klamath Falls, Jefferson, USA, North America, Midgarth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alcap wrote:
lesourbe wrote:
tmafcerqueira wrote:
No one noticed the bot like behaviour? Just because it's not an ad about viagra or drugs doesn't mean it's not a bot.


I took a bit of his post and googled for it, no result: randomly generated crap.

It's worst than I thought then :D
The thought is good and all, but travelling by bus is not an option for 80% of the population... Most people have appointments, schedules, or something of the kind that they need to keep. Wasting 25 min to travel less than 5km with practically no traffic (this not counting for the wait time on the bus stop) is really not an option for those people. Never mind the fact that buses are nearly always late.


my problem (and why i don't ride the bus) is also early buses. The town I live in has "8" routes. 2 routes north south, both hit hospital and one school in town at top and bottom of hour, but only where i goto school only once an hour. the other four routes are servered by two buses, so for instace if i need to goto my bank, it's a 2 hour trip to go about 5 miles.

which brings to us to next problem. by local law, bus stops are 1 mile apart. so for instance to goto my bank, i have to goto walmart and then walk back most of that mile.

during winter, the buses will not go uphill except the route to OIT/hospital (major route, kept clear of snow/ice).

then the time issue. during the week, the bus runs from 0630 until 1900. every bus to the school (scheduled at :55) is late, except for the 1855 bus, which I've seen as much as 10 minutes early. The school lets out some classes at 1850 to allow for students riding the bus. since that is the last bus, I have twice last spring ended up walking the 11 miles home in rain. (for the record, I bike when wearther is good, and can make it home in about 45 minutes.)

on saturdays it's worse, bus runs from 1000 to 1700. so you can forget using it to go anywhere for the evening

or I can just drive pretty much anywhere in town for similar cost in <15 minutes

NQS
_________________
These opinions are mine, mine I say! Piss off and get your own.

As I see it -- An irregular blog, Improved with new location

To delete French language packs from system use 'sudo rm -fr /'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bones McCracker
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 1566
Location: U.S.A.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's another reason living in the city sucks.

Too god-damned much walking! It takes up valuable time right when you're trying to get shit done.

When I want to get exercise, I'll put on athletic clothing and go for a jog. I don't need to sweat my balls off lugging around a laptop and wearing a suit and tie, or ruining a $250 pair of shoes walking in two inches of slush. And $10-20 for parking (or a cab) every time you turn around starts to suck real fast (as does getting dents in the sides of your car and having to retrieve it from the towing people who hauled it away).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flysideways
Apprentice
Apprentice


Joined: 29 Jan 2005
Posts: 151

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silly mellicans smart two for you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Off the Wall All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum