Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
building Galeon 2 cvs (now we have Mozilla 1.0 GTK2)
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours
View posts from last 7 days

Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tuxisuau
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:56 pm    Post subject: building Galeon 2 cvs (now we have Mozilla 1.0 GTK2) Reply with quote

I did emerge the last mozilla with gtk2. Now i'm doing "autoconf.sh" of galeon 2 CVS....

checking GALEON_DEPENDENCY_CFLAGS... -DORBIT2=1 -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/libgnomeui-2.0 -I/usr/include/libgnome-2.0 -I/usr/include/libgnomecanvas-2.0 -I/usr/include/libart-2.0 -I/usr/include/gconf/2 -I/usr/include/libbonoboui-2.0 -I/usr/include/orbit-2.0 -I/usr/include/libbonobo-2.0 -I/usr/include/gnome-vfs-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gnome-vfs-2.0/include -I/usr/include/linc-1.0 -I/usr/include/bonobo-activation-2.0 -I/usr/include/libglade-2.0 -I/usr/include/gnome-vfs-module-2.0 -I/usr/include/eel-2 -I/usr/include/gail-1.0
checking GALEON_DEPENDENCY_LIBS... -Wl,--export-dynamic -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lglade-2.0 -lnautilus -leel-2 -lgnomeui-2 -lSM -lICE -lgailutil -lbonoboui-2 -lgnomecanvas-2 -lgnome-2 -lart_lgpl_2 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lpangoxft-1.0 -lpangox-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lbonobo-2 -lgconf-2 -lgnomevfs-2 -lbonobo-activation -lORBit-2 -lxml2 -lz -lm -llinc -lgmodule-2.0 -ldl -lgobject-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lpthread -lglib-2.0
checking for mozilla-gtkmozembed... Package mozilla-gtkmozembed was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `mozilla-gtkmozembed.pc'
to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
No package 'mozilla-gtkmozembed' found

configure: error: Library requirements (mozilla-gtkmozembed) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

Any idea? Did anyone build galeon2cvs?
Tuxisuau
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: sad Reply with quote

tux@moo tux $ find /usr -name mozilla-gtkmozembed.pc

And there was nothing... :/
tdm
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem, but if I'n not mistaking (I'n not in Gentoo now) I saw the file in /usr/include..

Only I still getting the same problem, I've read the INSTALL file and it says I have to add some parameters to the ./configure command. But it's not compleetly clear to me which parameters :(

I hope someone has a solution for us :D
lx
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mozilla cvs contains the file. It's just a file for pkgconfig, and configure uses it to find moz-embed. Well this is my file I used a while ago:

/usr/lib/pkgconfig/mozilla-gtkmozembed.pc:
Code:
prefix=/usr/lib/mozilla
exec_prefix=/usr/lib/mozilla
libdir=/usr/lib/mozilla
includedir=/usr/lib/mozilla/include

Name: Mozilla Gtk Embedding Widget
Description: Mozilla Embedding Widget for Gtk+
Version: 1.1a+
Requires: mozilla-xpcom = 1.1a+
Libs: -L${libdir} -lgtkembedmoz
Cflags: -I${includedir}/gtkembedmoz

You might need to change the version (1.1a+) or use something like --mozilla-tree=snapshot or something with galeon2 configure.

Cya lX.
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Desktop Environments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: