Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Gentoo Forums
Quick Search: in
Cross compiling Gentoo
View unanswered posts
View posts from last 24 hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo on Alternative Architectures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
wjr
n00b
n00b


Joined: 13 Jan 2003
Posts: 13
Location: Stroud, Glos, UK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Cross compiling Gentoo Reply with quote

Hi People,

I was wondering, since I will get my iBook soon, whether it's possible to cross compile gentoo for another platform (like ppc on a x86)? I know it's possible to cross compile code, but how practical is it to compile the whole system?

Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wjr
n00b
n00b


Joined: 13 Jan 2003
Posts: 13
Location: Stroud, Glos, UK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since no one's answered ;) I shall have a go myself:

Could I do this:

GCC="egcs"
CHOST="i686-pc-linux-gnu"
CFLAGS="--build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --target=powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu"

and whatever...

Yes? No?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dunster
n00b
n00b


Joined: 06 Sep 2002
Posts: 74

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did this work for you?
_________________
Dunster
The Dude abides
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kumba
Developer
Developer


Joined: 16 Jul 2002
Posts: 371
Location: Sigma 957

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cross Compiler discussion has popped up alot lately regarding sparc and mips development, and I've discovered this document here is of fairly good value:

http://www.parisc-linux.org/toolchain/PA-Linux-XC-HOWTO-04.html

Simply replace the target and host parameters for the build arch and target arch, and it should work a bit.

As a second reference, daork, posted to the gentoo-sparc mailing list a guide on generating a sparc64 cross-compiler in sparc userland (sparc64 denotes 64-Bit userland while "sparc" denotes 32-Bit userland).

daork wrote:
The steps below are how to make a sparc64 compiler on a non-sparc(64)
system.
"sparc64" can probably be substituted for "sparc" to compile binaries for a
32bit userland.
After doing these steps, check out http://distcc.samba.org/. (Distcc is in
portage, but is masked for sparc).
This will allow you to use your perhaps faster Intel hardware to speed up
compiles on your perhaps slower Sparc hardware.


1 - make a dir for your cross compiler to reside. export that dir as PREFIX
2 - make these dirs: build-gcc-bootstrap build-gcc-full build-glibc build-binutils
3 - unpack the sources and apply patches as per the ebuilds. At the same time it may be worthwhile getting the configure lines from the ebuilds
4 - in the build-binutils dir run <path to binutils src>/configure --target=sparc64-unknown-linux-gnu --prefix=$PREFIX <ebuild options>
5 - make and make install binutils
6 - find some kernel headers and get the linux and the asm sub dirs and put them in $PREFIX/sparc64-unknown-linux-gnu/include (use the source tree you compiled your sparc's kernel from to get these headers. note: asm is a symlink, get asm-sparc64 and symlink it or rename it)
7 - goto the build-gcc-bootstrap dir and run <path to gcc src>/configure --prefix=$PREFIX --target=sparc64-unknown-linux-gnu --with-newlib --without-headers --disable-shared --disable-threads --enable-languages=c --disable-multilib (_NOT_ THE OPTIONS IN THE EBUILD)
8 - make and make install this gcc.
9 - goto the build-glibc dir and run <path to glibc src>/configure --prefix=$PREFIX --host=sparc64-unknown-linux-gnu --build=<your-current-platform> <ebuild options> (the current platform bit is to tell glibc to use your new gcc)
10 - make and make install it
11 - goto the build-gcc-full dir and run <path to gcc src>/configure --prefix=$PREFIX --target=sparc64-unknown-linux-gnu --disable-multilib <ebuild options>
12 - make and make install it
13 - have fun!

Interesting URLs:
1 http://jaeger.morpheus.net/linux/cross-compiler.php | i386->sparc32
crosscompiler
2 http://bytesex.org/cross-compiler.html | The crosscompiler mini-howto
3 http://crossgcc.billgatliff.com/crossgccfaq/t1.html | The (very alpha)
CrossGCC FAQ
4 http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC | CrossGCC FAQ
5 http://distcc.samba.org/ | distcc
6 http://billgatliff.com/twiki/bin/view/Crossgcc | Awesome wiki. go there.

--
gentoo-sparc@gentoo.org mailing list



Hopefully this will provide a wealth of information regarding cross-compilers. It's ALOT more complicated than one thinks, and quite aggrivating at times.

Of note, if you intend to cross-compile for MIPS based platforms, then do not forget the mips patches included in the binutils tarball, otherwise your binutils package will generate some pretty b0rked executables.


--Kumba
_________________
"The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."
--Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jesu
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 14 Feb 2003
Posts: 98
Location: London, UK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing exactly that! I've got an original iBook G3/366, with Gentoo 1.4rc3, and an Athlon T-Bird 900 with Slackware 8.1.

First step, build a cross compiler on the athlon. Your best bet is to use the script from
http://www.kegel.com/xgcc3/
but you'll need to modify it a bit. Change the vars to use the same version of gcc / glibc / binutils as your gentoo box, remove any references to patching, and make sure you've got the source tars for the above. You'll also need to change the prefix for the compiler from powerpc-linux- to powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu to match the gentoo compiler.

Now, once that's up and running, i'm using distcc [ http://distcc.samba.org/ ] - this means that you don't have to worry about getting libraries and headers and stuff installed on your x86 box - you only actually need the xgcc there. You also need to tell distcc to use the ppc compiler (which it won't do by default on the x86 box) - so normally you'd set your environment vars as such:
Code:
CC='distcc powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc'
CXX='distcc powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-g++'

and it just works :) (distcc recommends calling the crosscompiler by name, rather than by --target= - something about gcc bugs...)

Of course, portage has a problem with arguments to c, as seen in other gentoo threads, so I'm using 'the dist++ hack' - aka make a script /usr/bin/dcc
Code:
#!/bin/bash
distcc powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc $@

and the same for /usr/bin/d++

now add stuff to your make.conf such as
Code:
CC='dcc'
DISTCC_HOSTS='athlon ibook'
MAKEOPTS='-j4'

(you may need some more - have a prod around) [nb. 4 is approximately twice the number of machines you have available - see distcc docs]

You might also need to make sure the environment vars are set - i've had a little trouble with portage suddenly deciding to use bogstandard cc for no reason.... (they'd now be:
Code:
CC='dcc'
etc)

and you're away.
Using this setup, a kernel compile takes 6 mins bzImage and 7 mins modules, instead of 33 mins bzImage 35 mins modules :D

I'm just compiling kde3.1 now...

Hope that's useful... ;)

da Jesu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bryan23
n00b
n00b


Joined: 17 Apr 2003
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject: which code goes on which machine Reply with quote

Jesu: Thanks for the good advice, I am compiling my xgcc right now, but I have a question.
Where do you put these environment settings
Quote:

Of course, portage has a problem with arguments to c, as seen in other gentoo threads, so I'm using 'the dist++ hack' - aka make a script /usr/bin/dcc
Code:
#!/bin/bash
distcc powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc $@


and the same for /usr/bin/d++

now add stuff to your make.conf such as

Code:
CC='dcc'
DISTCC_HOSTS='athlon ibook'
MAKEOPTS='-j4'

I would think that is those were variables set somewhere on your x86 host, that it would mess up normal compile jobs.
Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jesu
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 14 Feb 2003
Posts: 98
Location: London, UK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bryan,
Firstly, on the athlon, when I want to set up the server, I run the following script in a terminal:

Code:
#!/bin/bash
export PATH=/opt/xgcc3/ppc750/bin:$PATH
nice distccd --daemon --log-file=distccd.log
tail -f distccd.log


I've made sure that /opt/xgcc3/ppc750/bin contains the fully qualified compiler names (powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc etc) but not the short ones (gcc..) - so any calls to just gcc fall through to the athlon native compiler. So, the same distcc server works for the iBook and for my other (x86) machines. (Of course, I try and get the other machines to use i586-pc-linux-gnu-gcc where possible...)

Also, I've changed my setup on the iBook a bit since I posted this, due to improvements in portage. I now have
Code:
OPTIONS="distcc"
DISTCC_HOSTS='athlon ibook'
MAKEOPTS='-j4'

in make.conf, and
Code:
CC=powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc
CXX=powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc

in my environment. There's no need for the dcc or d++ scripts anymore :)

Hth,

Jesu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heini
n00b
n00b


Joined: 20 Sep 2002
Posts: 32

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kumba wrote:

7 - goto the build-gcc-bootstrap dir and run <path to gcc src>/configure --prefix=$PREFIX --target=sparc64-unknown-linux-gnu --with-newlib --without-headers --disable-shared --disable-threads --enable-languages=c --disable-multilib (_NOT_ THE OPTIONS IN THE EBUILD)


I just wonder about the --with-newlib. AFAIK newlib is not part of gcc and you didn't mention it before. Why is it needed? Should it be built beforehand or should one place a symlink to it into the gcc directory, so that it is built together with gcc?

Thanx...

Dirk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heini
n00b
n00b


Joined: 20 Sep 2002
Posts: 32

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I finally found the answer to my newlib question in one of the referenced documents. However, another question just came to my mind (because I've got problems xcompiling glibc for m68k).

Kumba wrote:
1 - make a dir for your cross compiler to reside. export that dir as PREFIX
2 - make these dirs: build-gcc-bootstrap build-gcc-full build-glibc build-binutils
3 - unpack the sources and apply patches as per the ebuilds. At the same time it may be worthwhile getting the configure lines from the ebuilds
4 - in the build-binutils dir run <path to binutils src>/configure --target=sparc64-unknown-linux-gnu --prefix=$PREFIX <ebuild options>
5 - make and make install binutils
6 - find some kernel headers and get the linux and the asm sub dirs and put them in $PREFIX/sparc64-unknown-linux-gnu/include (use the source tree you compiled your sparc's kernel from to get these headers. note: asm is a symlink, get asm-sparc64 and symlink it or rename it)
7 - goto the build-gcc-bootstrap dir and run <path to gcc src>/configure --prefix=$PREFIX --target=sparc64-unknown-linux-gnu --with-newlib --without-headers --disable-shared --disable-threads --enable-languages=c --disable-multilib (_NOT_ THE OPTIONS IN THE EBUILD)
8 - make and make install this gcc.
9 - goto the build-glibc dir and run <path to glibc src>/configure --prefix=$PREFIX --host=sparc64-unknown-linux-gnu --build=<your-current-platform> <ebuild options> (the current platform bit is to tell glibc to use your new gcc)
10 - make and make install it
11 - goto the build-gcc-full dir and run <path to gcc src>/configure --prefix=$PREFIX --target=sparc64-unknown-linux-gnu --disable-multilib <ebuild options>
12 - make and make install it
13 - have fun!


If I intend to use the cross compiler only by means of distcc, wouldn't it be enough to do steps 1-6, 11 and 12 (and 13, of course :-)), since distcc only sends preprocessed code to the remote machines, but does preprocessing and linking on localhost (the target). So the xcompiling machines don't need target libs 'n headers.

Bye...

Dirk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jesu
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 14 Feb 2003
Posts: 98
Location: London, UK

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
wouldn't it be enough to do steps 1-6, 11 and 12 (and 13, of course ),

Depends what you want to do - if you only do these steps, you only have the gcc bootstrap compiler - ie. just a questionable minimal gcc, and I'm pretty sure there won't be g++ or any funky stuff. Try it!

Jesu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heini
n00b
n00b


Joined: 20 Sep 2002
Posts: 32

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesu wrote:
Quote:
wouldn't it be enough to do steps 1-6, 11 and 12 (and 13, of course ),

Depends what you want to do - if you only do these steps, you only have the gcc bootstrap compiler - ie. just a questionable minimal gcc, and I'm pretty sure there won't be g++ or any funky stuff. Try it!


No, I leave out the bootstrap compiler. I just build the full compiler in steps 11 and 12. To actually try it out, I'm desperately waiting for the m68k stage 1 :-)

Bye...

Dirk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jesu
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 14 Feb 2003
Posts: 98
Location: London, UK

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, misread. In that case, I severly doubt it'll compile - it needs the libs. You're welcome to prove me wrong, though :)

Jesu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heini
n00b
n00b


Joined: 20 Sep 2002
Posts: 32

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesu wrote:
Sorry, misread. In that case, I severly doubt it'll compile - it needs the libs. You're welcome to prove me wrong, though :)


Why should it need the libs? Again, I'm just talking about the distcc scenario as described in this thread. distcc just sends preprocessed code to the remote machines. Everything else is done locally. It is explicitely stated in the distcc docs that because of this (target) libs and headers are not needed on the remotes.

Bye...

Dirk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jesu
Tux's lil' helper
Tux's lil' helper


Joined: 14 Feb 2003
Posts: 98
Location: London, UK

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, you don't need the libs to use it as a distcc server once you have a compiler, but in order to compile the compiler, I think you'll need those libs.

Cheers,

Jesu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBaaadBob
Guru
Guru


Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 342
Location: Swampscott, MA USA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesu wrote:
I've changed my setup on the iBook a bit since I posted this, due to improvements in portage. I now have
Code:
OPTIONS="distcc"
DISTCC_HOSTS='athlon ibook'
MAKEOPTS='-j4'

in make.conf, and
Code:
CC=powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc
CXX=powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc

in my environment.

When you do this setup (and just this setup), are you saying that emerge xxx just works? And what about /usr/portage/scripts/bootstrap.sh?

I do an analogous setup and the most basic things fail, like the emerge of gettext:
Code:
>>> Source unpacked.
configure: WARNING: If you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host.
    If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be used.
checking for a BSD compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for mawk... no
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... yes
checking for powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc... powerpc-linux-gcc
checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
 
!!! ERROR: sys-devel/gettext-0.11.5-r1 failed.
!!! Function econf, Line 320, Exitcode 77
!!! econf failed
 
tannu sysbuild # powerpc-linux-gcc --version
powerpc-linux-gcc (GCC) 3.2.2
Copyright (C) 2002 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
...


...edit...
Never mind. I see that ebuild.sh resets the PATH, for which apparently PREROOTPATH was invented. It is working for me too now...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heini
n00b
n00b


Joined: 20 Sep 2002
Posts: 32

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesu wrote:
You're right, you don't need the libs to use it as a distcc server once you have a compiler, but in order to compile the compiler, I think you'll need those libs.

Sorry for the late reply. I did this sometimes in the past to crosscompile the kernel for m68k. I never bothered about the libs and allways got a working cross-compiler and cross-compiled kernel.

Bye...

Dirk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBaaadBob
Guru
Guru


Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 342
Location: Swampscott, MA USA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turns out I was a little overconfident. :(

Glibc fails to build because it is confused about what host it is building on. I wonder if crosscompile.eclass can come to the rescue? I know that glibc crossbuilds correctly on its own because I do that all the time.

Code:
>>> Source unpacked.
 * Configuring GLIBC...
checking build system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
...
checking size of long double... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (long double), 77
See `config.log' for more details.


For more info on what I am trying to accomplish, see http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=73247
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zhenlin
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 09 Nov 2002
Posts: 1361

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For CROSS COMPILERS: (i.e. binutils, gcc)

build = your current machine
host = your current machine
target = the machine you want to cross compile to.

For ANYTHING ELSE: (native binutils, native gcc etc.)
build = your current machine
host = cross compile target
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBaaadBob
Guru
Guru


Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 342
Location: Swampscott, MA USA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zhenlin wrote:
For CROSS COMPILERS: (i.e. binutils, gcc)
build = your current machine
host = your current machine
target = the machine you want to cross compile to.
For ANYTHING ELSE: (native binutils, native gcc etc.)
build = your current machine
host = cross compile target

Thanks for the info.

From the outside (of emerge) you have CBUILD, CHOST, and CCHOST. According to crosscompile.eclass (which no ebuilds use, btw) these correspond to --build, --host, and --target.

The only ebuilds that examine CCHOST are gcc and gpc. There are two use cases here: building a cross compiler and cross building a compiler. In the former case you want --host to be your current machine. In the latter case you want --host to be the target machine. I am primarily concentrating on the latter case.

BTW, why isn't CCHOST called CTARGET?

Also, binutils does not require --target and doesn't look at CCHOST.

The issue with glibc is that it ignores CBUILD. That is easily fixed, as shown in bug 26633. This ebuild does it's own configure operation, whereas the default one (econf) does the right thing with CBUILD. There seem to be a lot of ebuilds that do this, and I suspect they should likewise be changed to use econf.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meowsqueak
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 26 Aug 2003
Posts: 1549
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an exercise in almost certain futility, I'm seeing how far I can get with installing Gentoo-PPC on one of our embedded ppc_860 processors. I currently have one booting off NFS with the Montavista Hardhat distribution. I untarred the Gentoo-PPC stage 2 tarball and attempted to 'chroot'. Got a few library dependency problems, which 'LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/ppc-gentoo/lib' fixed. The next message was:

# LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/ppc-gentoo/lib ./bash
./bash: /lib/ld.so.1: version `GLIBC_PRIVATE' not found (required by /ppc-gentoo/lib/libdl.so.2)
./bash: /lib/ld.so.1: version `GLIBC_PRIVATE' not found (required by /ppc-gentoo/lib/libc.so.6)

This was 'fixed' by symlinking /lib/ld.so.1 in my hardhat NFS to /gentoo/lib/ld.so.1. Unfortunately, everything I now run segmentation faults.

Is there any way I can work out why it's segfaulting? I'm assuming here (and it might be a fairly big assumption) that the Gentoo-PPC stage 2 tarball contains binaries that can run on the ppc_860. Anybody know for sure?

Perhaps I'd be better off installing from Stage 1? I already have a cross compiler and glibc-2.3.2 cross-compiled. I noticed a 'Stage 0' tarball on the FTP server - what's that for?

Edit: as you can see, I have no idea what I'm doing... but it's been fun thus far...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qarce
n00b
n00b


Joined: 28 Mar 2003
Posts: 18
Location: us - california

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get this solved? I have been having the same problem

Thanks,

Q

meowsqueak wrote:
As an exercise in almost certain futility, I'm seeing how far I can get with installing Gentoo-PPC on one of our embedded ppc_860 processors. I currently have one booting off NFS with the Montavista Hardhat distribution. I untarred the Gentoo-PPC stage 2 tarball and attempted to 'chroot'. Got a few library dependency problems, which 'LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/ppc-gentoo/lib' fixed. The next message was:

# LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/ppc-gentoo/lib ./bash
./bash: /lib/ld.so.1: version `GLIBC_PRIVATE' not found (required by /ppc-gentoo/lib/libdl.so.2)
./bash: /lib/ld.so.1: version `GLIBC_PRIVATE' not found (required by /ppc-gentoo/lib/libc.so.6)

This was 'fixed' by symlinking /lib/ld.so.1 in my hardhat NFS to /gentoo/lib/ld.so.1. Unfortunately, everything I now run segmentation faults.

Is there any way I can work out why it's segfaulting? I'm assuming here (and it might be a fairly big assumption) that the Gentoo-PPC stage 2 tarball contains binaries that can run on the ppc_860. Anybody know for sure?

Perhaps I'd be better off installing from Stage 1? I already have a cross compiler and glibc-2.3.2 cross-compiled. I noticed a 'Stage 0' tarball on the FTP server - what's that for?

Edit: as you can see, I have no idea what I'm doing... but it's been fun thus far...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meowsqueak
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 26 Aug 2003
Posts: 1549
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately no - I ran out of time and never spent any more on getting it working. It was just a 'try it and see' exercise at the time. I might have another crack at it one day. Please post here if you get it sorted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qarce
n00b
n00b


Joined: 28 Mar 2003
Posts: 18
Location: us - california

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do, and thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qarce
n00b
n00b


Joined: 28 Mar 2003
Posts: 18
Location: us - california

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: what kernel did you use ? Reply with quote

meowsqueak wrote:
Unfortunately no - I ran out of time and never spent any more on getting it working. It was just a 'try it and see' exercise at the time. I might have another crack at it one day. Please post here if you get it sorted.


What kernel did you use?

Source of the kernel?

Version , vendor?

Thanks,

Q
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
meowsqueak
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 26 Aug 2003
Posts: 1549
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too long ago to remember I'm afraid :(
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Gentoo Forums Forum Index Gentoo on Alternative Architectures All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum